|Usage:||Produce Organic Fertilizer To Pellets Or Granules||Finished Product Size:||Diameter Adjustable:1-10mm, Length Adjustable|
|Raw Material:||Fresh Manure, Dry Manure, Agriculture Waste Etc...||Voltage:||380V / 220V / 415V Etc...|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Condition:||New|
380V Organic Fertilizer Production Machine,
chicken manure Fertilizer Production Machine,
Huaqiang Organic Fertilizer Production Machine
Chicken Manure Poultry Waste Organic Fertilizer Making Production Machine
Introduction of Chicken Manure Poultry Waste Organic Fertilizer Making Production Machine
With the rapid development of the livestock and poultry industry, a large amount of manure and sewage are generated. The harmful elements in these manures are seriously exceeded. It is difficult to treat them in the traditional returning method. In response to this situation, people have developed an organic fertilizer production line that integrates fertilizer mixer, turning machine, granulator, and other fertilizer production equipment with mobile and high-efficiency solid-liquid separation technology as the core.
Raw materials of Chicken Manure Poultry Waste Organic Fertilizer Making Production Machine
The organic fertilizer production line raw materials are is chicken manure, pig manure etc, and does not contain any chemical ingredients. Chickens and pigs have poor digestion ability and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed discharged with the feces. The dried product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins, and so on.
Main equipment of Chicken Manure Poultry Waste Organic Fertilizer Making Production Machine
|1||Compost turning machine||Used for fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials|
|2||Half wet materials crusher||Crushing high water content compost fertilizer|
|3||Mixer machine||Mixing organic fertilizer powder with other material or water|
|4||Organic fertilizer granulator||Making ball shape granules fertilizer|
|5||Dryer machine||After granulating, granules moisture is about 30%-40%, need to dry with hot air, this machine need to work with Burning Furnace to supply hot air.|
|6||Cooler machine||After drying, granules temperature is high with moisture, need to cool with air.|
|7||Screener machine||Separate different size granules, products go to packing machine. Oversize granules crush and re-granulate, small particles re-granulate.|
|8||Belt conveyor||Connect the machines in the line, have many types, like Belt conveyor, Screw conveyor, Bucket elevator etc...|
|9||Packing machine||Packing granules in bags, avalible 5-10kgs & 20-50kgs & 500-1000kgs|
|Auxiliary machines, optional|
|10||Burning furnace||Work with Dryer machine, burning fuel to supply hot air, fuel type:Coal/Natural gas/Wood/Diesel/Biogas etc...|
|12||Coating machine||Granules coating with auti-caking agent, slow release agent, Bacteria etc...|
|13||Installation accessories||Platform, Ladder, Stands etc...|
Features of organic fertilizer production machine
1.High quality, stable performance, easy to operate, highly automatic, long service life. We have taken full consideration of user experience when designing and manufacturing fertilizer machines.
2. Widely application. The organic fertilizer production line can process different raw materials, such as animal manure waste, agricultural waste, ferment materials, etc. All those organic materials can be fermented and granulated into large-output organic fertilizers.
3. Highly automatic and high precision. The batching system and packing machine are controlled by computer to realize automation.
Contact Person: Cindy Wang