|Production Name:||Bentonite, Gypsum As Filling Material NPK Fertilizer Production Line||Capacity:||1-8t/h|
|Product Type:||NPK Compound Fertilizer Production Line||Type:||Npk Compound Fertilizer Production Line|
|Certification:||CE ISO||Usage:||Producing NPK Compound Fertilizer Granules|
|Voltage:||380V||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
Calcium Superphosphate fertilizer Production Line,
40% moisture NPK Fertilizer Production Line,
220kw NPK Fertilizer Production Line
Bentonite, Gypsum As Filling Material NPK Fertilizer Production Line
Working Process of Bentonite, Gypsum As Filling Material NPK Fertilizer Production Line
1. Raw materials and ingredients: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfide, ammonium phosphate (mono ammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, calcium heavy, common calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are prepared in a certain proportion (according to the market demand and the results of soil testing in various places).
2. Raw material stirring: stir the prepared raw materials evenly to improve the overall uniform fertilizer effect content of fertilizer particles.
3. Granulation of raw materials: feed the mixed raw materials into a granulator (drum granulator or extrusion granulator can be used).
4. Particle drying: granulator granule into the dryer, the granule containing moisture drying, increase the particle strength, easy to preserve.
5. Particle cooling: drying fertilizer particles temperature is too high, easy to agglomerate, after cooling, easy to bag preservation, and transportation.
6. Particle grading: the cooled particles are graded, and the unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.
7. Finished film: coating qualified products to increase the brightness and roundness of particles.
8. Packaging of finished products: put the coated particles, namely the finished products, into bags in a ventilated place for preservation.
The Main Equipment of Powder Bentonite, Gypsum As Filling Material NPK Fertilizer Production Line as follows:
|1||Fermentation Compost Turning Machine||Turn the raw materials to compost.|
|2||Crusher Machine||Crush the compost material to small powder, and ready to the granulator.|
|3||Screener Machine||The screen machine is to screen the un-fermentation material and let the un-fermentation material fermentation again.|
|4||Mixing Machine||Mix powder evenly, If necessary, add water, or other micro-elements.|
|5||Fertilizer Granulator||Make mixed powder into fertilizer granules|
|6||Drum Dryer Machine||Dry fertilizer granules to low moisture by hot air|
|7||Drum Cooler Machine||Cool fertilizer granules to normal temperature.|
|8||Screening Machine||Screen out the required size from fertilizer granules|
|9||Coating Machine||Coat colour, anti-blocking agent, microelements etc on fertilizer granules|
|10||Belt Conveyor||Belt Conveyor is a kind of machine to transfer the material continuously. The belt works under the effect of the frictional force.|
|11||Packaging Machine||Package fertilizer granules into bags|
Feature of Bentonite, Gypsum As Filling Material NPK Fertilizer Production Line
1. The product granule of compound fertilizer production equipment is a round ball.
The content can be high to 100%, make pure granulate.
2. Compound material particles can grow up under a certain force, no need to add binder when granulating.
3. Product granule of compound fertilizer production line is messy, it can sieve directly after granulation to reduce the energy consumption of drying.
Contact Person: Abby