|Name:||Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer Making Machine Organic Fertilizer Production Line||Product Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Line|
|Capacity:||1-15T/H||Raw Material:||Animal Manure,poulty Waste,agricultural Waste, Sludge,etc|
|Usage:||Making Organic Fertilizer Granules||Finished Granular:||Round/Ball|
|Voltage:||380V(Can Be Customized)|
Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer Production Line,
3500KG Organic Fertilizer Production Line,
8m Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Saving Labor Force Humic Acid Organic Fertilizer Making Machine Organic Fertilizer Production Line
Introduction to organic fertilizer production line
Organic fertilizer production machine is to make organic fertilizer. The organic fertilizer has great effects on agriculture development. Moreover, it is convenient for you to make an organic fertilizer production line, if you want to make fertilizer better.
Raw materials of organic fertilizer production line
1. Agricultural waste: rice straw, rice bran, and so on.
2. Animal manure: chicken manure, pig, cattle, sheep dung, etc.
3. Industrial waste: distiller's grains, sugar residue and so on.
4. Domestic waste: kitchen waste, vegetable market and slaughterhouse waste.
Working Process of organic fertilizer production line
1. Fermentation process: Fermentation is the basic process of organic production. Moisture, temperature and time need to be strictly controlled. Compost turner is the organic fertilizer machine used to improve the quality of compost.
2. Crushing process: Lump materials should be crushed after the fermentation process. In this way, it is necessary to use fertilizer crusher.
3. Mixing process: mixer machine is used to mix fertilizer powder in the process.
4. Granulation process: It is the important production process in the whole production line.
5. Drying process: After granulating, the granules are in need of drying. The moisture of organic fertilizer is reduced 10-40%. Rotary drum drying machine is an equipment to reduce the moisture of the particles, which is feasible for organic fertilizer production.
6. Cooling process: In order to ensure quality, the particles should be cooling after drying with the help of rotary drum cooling machine. And then the cooling effectiveness is raised.
7. Screening process: There are unqualified organic fertilizers during production. It needs rotary drum fertilizer screening machine to separate the rejected goods from standard substance.
8. Packaging process: Fertilizer packaging machine is used for packing processed fertilizers. We can use packing machine to pack and bag the particles.
Main equipment in organic fertilizer production line
|1||Compost turning machine||Used for fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials|
|2||Half wet materials crusher||Crushing high water content organic materials|
|3||Mixer machine||Mixing organic fertilizer powder|
|4||Organic fertilizer granulator||Making organic fertilizer granules|
|5||Dryer machine||Drying organic fertilizer granules|
|6||Cooler machine||Cooling organic fertilizer granules|
|7||Screener machine||Separation of finished products and reclaimed materials|
|8||Belt conveyor||Carry on fertilizer raw materials and finished granules|
|9||Packing machine||Final products packaging|
Features of organic fertilizer production machine
1. The whole organic fertilizer production process is centralized controlled, so all the fertilizer machines are highly automatic and easy to operate.
2. The packing system is controlled by computer, thus ensuring the precision of finished product fertilizer packing.
Advantages of organic fertilizer production machine
1. Belt conveyor and other supporting equipment are used to connect the whole line.
2. Compact structure, stable performance, easy operation and maintenance.
3. The organic fertilizer production machine is optional according to customer's actual requirements.
Application of organic fertilizer production machine
Organic fertilizer production machine is widely used in organic waste processing.
1. Animal waste: chicken manure, pig manure, horse dung, sheet manure and shard, etc.
2. Agricultural waste: corn stalk, wheat straw, leaves etc.
3. Industrial waste: vinasse, begass, corn grit, etc.
Contact Person: Daisy