|Name:||Organic Fertilizer Production Machine||Capacity:||1-20t/h|
|Voltage:||220V/380V/415V/600V||Application:||Fertilizer Pellet Making Machine|
Cow Dung Organic Fertilizer Production Machine,
10 T/H Organic Fertilizer Production Machine,
100% Organic Fertilizer Production Machine
10 T/H Capacity Cow Dung Organic Fertilizer Production Machine
Introduction to organic fertilizer production line
The organic fertilizer production line is mainly used to produce different organic fertilizers that are derived from animal waste, industrial waste, household waste and municipal sludge, etc. It not only reduces environment pollution, but also makes rational use of resources. The organic fertilizer machines are used in the production line.
Raw materials of organic fertilizer production line
1. Domestic waste: kitchen waste, vegetable market and slaughterhouse waste.
2. Industrial waste: distiller's grains, sugar residue and so on.
3. Animal manure: chicken manure, pig manure ,sheep dung, etc.
4. Agricultural waste: rice straw, cotton straw, and so on.
Working Process of organic fertilizer production line
1. Fermentation process: Fermentation is the basic process of production. Compost turner is the organic fertilizer production machine used to accelerate the fermentation of microorganisms and improve the quality of compost.
2. Crushing process: Lump materials should be crushed after fermentation. It is difficult to make the matter into granules manually. In this way, it is necessary to use fertilizer crusher.
3. Mixing process: The fertilizer powder should be mixing evenly by the fertilizer mixer machine.
4. Granulation process: It is the most important process in the whole production line. According to different requirements, nutrients can be added. Spherical particles are processed.
5. Drying process: After granulating, the granules are dried.
6. Cooling process: In order to ensure quality, the particles should be cooling after drying.
7. Screening process: There are unqualified organic fertilizer pellets during production. It needs rotary drum fertilizer screening machine to separate the rejected goods from standard substance.
8. Packaging process: Fertilizer packaging machine is used for packing processed fertilizers.
Main equipment in organic fertilizer production line
|1||Compost turning machine||Used for fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials|
|2||Half wet materials crusher||Crushing high water content organic materials|
|3||Mixer machine||Mixing organic fertilizer powder|
|4||Organic fertilizer granulator||Making organic fertilizer granules|
|5||Dryer machine||Drying organic fertilizer granules|
|6||Cooler machine||Cooling organic fertilizer granules|
|7||Screener machine||Separation of finished products and reclaimed materials|
|8||Belt conveyor||Carry on fertilizer raw materials and finished granules|
|9||Packing machine||Final products packaging|
Features of organic fertilizer production machine
1. It has the characteristics of high-quality, stable performance, compact process layout, advanced technology, and convenient maintenance.
2. The whole organic fertilizer production line is centralized controlled, so this series of fertilizer machines are highly automatic and easy to operate.
3. The packing system is controlled by the computer, thus ensuring the precision of final product fertilizer packing.
Advantages of organic fertilizer production machine
1. The whole production process is in easy operation, high-efficient production and stable performance. It is helpful to realize industrialization, marketization, and large-scale production.
2. Choosing animal waste and municipal waste as raw materials is friendly to environment, which greatly reduces pollution.
3. The organic fertilizer production is in low investment and high profit. It is beneficial to promote innocent treatment of waste, utilize resources rationally.
Application of organic fertilizer production machine
Organic fertilizer production machine is widely used in organic waste processing.
1. Agricultural waste: corn stalk, wheat straw, leaves etc.
2. Animal waste: chicken manure, pig manure, horse dung, sheet manure and shard, etc.
3. Industrial waste: vinasse, begass, corn grit, etc.
Contact Person: Sandy Song